Monday, September 15, 2008

I Love Beer


Dad, Mom, Hanni and I went to a beer tasting in the parking lot of the Pyramid Ale House in SODO, right across the street from the Safeco Field. It was supposed to be set up as an Oktoberfest/Bavarian village- but it was pretty much a white tent, beer vendors, drunk frat boys, and a Bratwurst stand- good enough for me! We paid the admission fee and were given 6 beer tokens by a toothless woman who couldn't stop smiling. We started on one end, and tasted our way through 12 different beers. Needless to say we were drunk. We started and ended with our favorite beer of the evening; Rogue Brewery Dead Man's Ale- hoppy, smooth, delicious, and 9% alcohol, yeehaw! We had a great time. Above, Dad and I are singing a merry drinking tune. I love beer. 

1 comment:

Devra said...

Glorious, I wish I could have been there...