Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pimple Scare

Something really horrible happened to me recently; one of the scariest things that can happen in a young woman's life: I woke up with a pimple. Not just a normal, average, every-day, corner of the nose type of pimple. This pimple happened to be right smack in the middle of my forehead, slightly above my eyebrows. Yes, I looked like I was either a traditional Bollywood star, or a middle-aged wanna-be hippie mom at her afternoon yoga class (see below for details).

Was it small and red, with perhaps a happy little white-head? No, it was deep. It might have had its own heartbeat. Do you know what I did? I pulled out my trusty Nelson's Acne Gel, and after abut 2 days of nightly applications that mean old pimple was gone! Bye bye bindi! Hello Nelson's Acne Gel!

No comments: